Blog Post Submission Guidelines
Submission and Publishing Guidelines
If you are interested in submitting a post to our blog, please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the post in the body of the email or as a .doc attachment. Include “Guest Blogger – [Insert First, Last Name]” in the e-mail subject line.
All submissions must meet the following criteria to be considered for publishing:
- Guest posts must be useful/relevant to blog readers. Topics may be discussed prior to submission.
- Length of post should not exceed 500 words.
- All posts must be edited and “publish ready” upon submission.
- You may include links to your website, etc. in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- All posts must include original content and not previously published elsewhere.
- If you wish to submit an image along with your post, please include image source and submit file in JPG or PNG format (minimum of 200×200 pixels).
- Guests whose posts are selected may be notified up to 24 hours prior to publishing. Due to the volume of submissions, responses regarding status updates may not be immediately available.
- If your blog post is published, SAM LEA, LLC has full rights to the content, including but not limited to editing, duplicating, and usage in whole or in part as it so chooses.
- We encourage you to write in a tone that reflects your own voice. Be You!
For additional information regarding the submission process, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.